Emerald Group Publishing Limited. Please share your general feedback. You can start or join in a discussion here. Visit emeraldpublishing. Abstract The significant increase in refugees in Europe and worldwide during challenges the paradigm of refugee education. Please note you might not have access to this content. Qty :.
Universal Design in Higher Education
Jonathan Tummons has sensitively updated Curzon's long-established Teaching in Further Education , ensuring that not only does this new edition provide the academically rigorous approach of previous editions but it also offers an up to date guide to current practice and research. Topics covered include: - Theories of learning - The teaching-learning process - Instructional techniques - Assessment and evaluation - Intelligence and ability This is the complete guide for those training to work in the Further Education sector.
- Assessment in Education: Principles, Policy & Practice: Vol 26, No 5.
- International Education: Principles and Practice — the University of Bath's research portal.
- A Chance of Harbinger.
Education, Teaching and Learning 2. Behaviourism 4.
ISBN 13: 9780749436162
Neo-behaviourism 5. Gestaltism 6. Cognitivism 6.
Learning as a Social Practice 9. Social Constructivism Communities of Practice Activity Theory and Expansive Learning Communication in Teaching and Learning Controlling and Managing Teaching-Learning Processes Aims, Objectives and Outcomes in Planning for Learning The Teacher as Manager and Leader International education : principles and practice.
- About Teaching in Further Education!
- Main navigation.
- Mosca cieca - p. I (Italian Edition)!
Remember me on this computer. Cancel Forgot your password?
- Abnehmen im Überfluss: Eine Reise ins Glück (German Edition).
- Giggle Time - Establishing the Social Connection: A Program to Develop the Communication Skills of Children with Autism.
- I Love You Truly!
Showing all editions for 'International education : principles and practice'. Year 3 3 2 5 7 Show more Language English.